Master the Art of Adding Charms to Your Nomination Bracelet
Are you struggling to add charms to your Nomination bracelet? Don't worry, at Bumbletree we've got you covered!
First, it's important to note that practice makes perfect when it comes to adding charms to your Nomination bracelet. However, using a handy Nomination Charm Tool Key can make the process a lot easier. (You can purchase one here: NOMINATION Composable Charm Tool | Bumbletree )
To add charms to your Nomination bracelet using the charm tool key, follow these simple steps:
- Find the classic arm of the key tool
- Insert the hook edge of the arm and slide the charm back so you can see the hook underneath
- The key tool should sit securely in the bed of your charm
- Use your finger and thumb to pull back the charm at the end of your bracelet
- Hook the two charms together
If you don't have a Nomination charm tool key, don't fret. Here's how to add charms to your Nomination bracelet without one:
- Expand the linked-together bracelet and give it a pull so the links open apart
- Identify the links that you wish to separate and slide them apart
- Hook your new charm over the open link
Congratulations, you've now mastered the art of adding Nomination Charms to your Nomination bracelet!
At Bumbletree, we are officially recognized as authorised Nomination stockists, so you can trust that your Nomination Charms and accessories are authentic and of the highest quality. We also offer exclusive personalised charms so you can make your Nomination Bracelet as unique as you are!
Shop Nomination Charms Now: Nomination Charms and Links UK - Bumbletree